BIPM–TÜBİTAK UME PROJECT PLACEMENTS DEADLINE
Applications for the fourth cycle (2021) of the “BIPM–TÜBİTAK UME project placements” are now open!!!
The targeted audience: young and relatively inexperienced scientific and technical staff from BIPM Member States or Associates (and from NMIs that are in advanced negotiations with the BIPM to become a Member State or Associate).
Dates and short information:
- 30 April 2021 – Deadline for application
- 31 May 2021 – Notification of candidates
- 6 September 2021 – Start day of the project placement training at TÜBİTAK UME, Turkey. Suggested date is subject to further evaluation due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions and binding official precautions and restrictions as of September 2021 in Turkey. Selected participants will be informed in due time accordingly.
- Placement durations at TÜBİTAK UME range from 1 to 3 months depending on the trainees’ research interests and preferences.
- For the successful candidates, laboratory and accommodation costs will be covered by TÜBİTAK UME. The trainees are responsible for their own travel, insurance and personal expenditures.
Registration link and details are given on the BIPM website at: https://www.bipm.org/en/cbkt/tubitak-project-placements.html